Monday, July 04, 2005

 
I'm in Birmingham airport on a dreadfully expencive internet thing (10p/min!). I set off by coach at about 9.00 GMT (10 mins late - I was frantic about this) and had a pleasent ride up. Took a taxi from the coach station driven by a nice guy with an Irish accent, and got to the airport at about 11.00. Went through security, and set off the thing (as I always do, either because I leave my wallet in my pocket a la Heathrow, or because of buttons/glasses/watch/bionic brain), but the staff were very nice an polite. Had a pricy large latte and read my Guardian :). I may post in Zurich if I can (I've got lots of time there, so I should. If you read this, please comment on your own hilarious instances in airports. Ciao!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?